What advice, if any, did you receive from Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvil? (x)
RULE OF TUMBLR: WHENEVER YOU SEE THE OWNER OF TUMBLR ON UR DASH YOU MUST REBLOG HER
WE LUV U STEPMOMMY
come on everyone thought that at least for a moment!
“… will let it continue to operate as an independent business.”
Here you my followers.
calm your titties~ <3
Oh, good… *Sighs so loud that anyone in a ten mile radius can hear me*
So all this means is that Tumblr got over a billion dollars and they still get to do whatever they want.
Friendly reminder that
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
Can I just say how cool it was that both of these superheroines’ personalities and powers were explored in this episode? And how well it was done?
Starfire was not shamed for being emotional. Her powers come from her emotions.
Raven was not shamed for suppressing her emotions. Her power requires amazing control.
They both. Work. They are both different kinds of strength, and they are both heroic and powerful and good. And they each learned from the other, and helped each other out by seeing from each others’ perspective, and finding the value in their differing approaches! Wow!
Fuck yes, this is how you write super-ladies, okay. There’s more than one way to be a “strong female character.” There’s all different kinds of strength. Why don’t more people GET this?
Teen Titans: doing it right since forever
Teen Titans: Doing it right until Teen Titans Go